If this is your first time here, you may want to subscribe to the site feed (also available by email) so that you will be alerted as soon as new content is posted.  Check out the index for a list of all posts, see the most popular content, go to a random post, or take a look at the Free Christmas Music website for even more music.  Please send me an email if you need to contact me for any reason.

Search for free Christmas music

Enter the name of a song or artist and click Search.
More information about this custom search engine

2009-12-20

Any requests before Christmas?

I think I've covered a diverse mix of music so far this year, and I really hope that people have been enjoying it.  However, there are only about five days left for me to write about Christmas music this year, but I still have a ridiculous amount of music left that I haven't written about.  I have actually been wondering if there is a particular type of music that anyone is interested in hearing, and if I have any of it, I'll write about it. 
 
It could be anything at all: a certain genre, like classical or metal; a certain artist; a certain song (perhaps rounding up different versions of one, like I did with "Last Christmas"); a certain instrument; traditional or original songs; funny or serious songs; Christmas music for kids - anything at all that you can think of, just post a comment here or send me an email about it.
 
I can't guarantee that I will be able to come up with a post for every suggestion, but at the very least I think it might help me to filter through the hours upon hours of Christmas music that I have once again accumulated.  Thanks!

1 comment:

HCJoel said...

Rosie Thomas - A Very Rosie Christmas. The best Christmas album released in years!